Having raised over 60 students from white belt (beginner) to Black Belt, Sumners Taekwon-Do has a wealth of experience to call upon in order to provide Taekwon-Do tuition at the highest level.
* 4th Degree International Instructor.
* Founded Sumners Taekwon-Do 1997
* DBS (CRB) Registered
* Registered B.T.C. Instructor
* Fully Qualified First Aider and First Aid Instructor
* Global Taekwondo U.K. First Aid Officer
* Qualified Umpire & Referee
* Has Trained 8 World Champions (from beginner)
* Has Produced Over 60 Black Belts (from beginner)
* Holds a Level 3 Award in Education & Training
Mr Kevin Archer II
Mr Jonjoe Preston II
Mrs Glenis Sumners
* Has been in post since the creation of the club in 1997.
* Achieved the rank of 3rd Kup (Blue Belt/Red Stripe) before retiring on medical grounds.
* Also serves as the Club Welfare Officer.
Ms Zainab Dhalech I
Mr Jake Hilton II
Mr Gareth Williams I
Mr Kyle Murray I
Ms Sophie Bladek II
Ms Katie White I
* Sumners Taekwon-Do Fitness Coach
* Has trained in Taekwon-Do since 2003.
* Member of Sumners Taekwon-Do since 2004.
* Gained 1st Degree Black Belt 2009.
* Gained 2nd Degree Black Belt 2013.
* Qualified First Aider.
* Sumners Taekwon-Do Competition Coach
* Joined Sumners Taekwon-Do as a white
belt in 2003.
* Gained 1st Degree Black Belt 2011.
* Gained 2nd Degree Black Belt 2015.
* Qualified First Aider